Interested in Learning the Violin? Meet the String Family in our Demo Class!
Demonstration Class: 11:45 am on September 9th @ Mountain Lakes High School, 96 Powerville Rd., Mountain Lakes!
Contact email@example.com for details
This program will introduce your child to the violin and have them playing on stage in a few short months. A well-appointed violin in the appropriate size is included in the tuition. Based on a modified Suzuki Method, this parent-assisted class for children from 5-9 years old, will teach the fundamentals and skills needed to play a varied repertoire and read music. Special Demo Classes will be held this summer, to showcase the program, answer questions and facilitate registration.
Our classes provide the following:
- Group classes with no more than 10 children per class
- Parent/child classes
- Flexible Saturday morning or weeknight classes
- Talented & experienced teachers
- No musical experience or knowledge necessary
- Low cost includes materials, t-shirt, quality instruction, and VIOLIN (YES! Even the loaner violin is included!)
Our non-profit family organization seeks only what is best for our children!