Interested in Learning the Violin or Cello?
Virtual Open House!
June 26th @ 5:50pm
Catch the end of our 5:30pm class, and then learn more about our program! You’ll meet the instructors, hear from some students, and ask any questions you have.
About the Lakeland Prelude Strings Program
This program will introduce your child to the violin or cello and have them playing on stage in a few short months. A well-appointed instrument in the appropriate size is included in the tuition. This parent-assisted class for children from 5-9 years old will teach the fundamentals and skills needed to play a varied repertoire and read music.
- Group classes with no more than 10 children per class
- Parent/child classes
- Flexible Saturday morning or weeknight classes
- Talented & experienced teachers
- No musical experience or knowledge necessary
- Low cost includes materials, t-shirt, quality instruction, and VIOLIN, VIOLA, or CELLO (YES! Even the loaner instrument is included!)
We’ve all done the math… our classes cost less than a babysitter, and offer your children a skill they can enjoy for the rest of their lives!
Classes Meet in Mountain Lakes
Our non-profit family organization seeks only what is best for our children!