9am, 10am, Tuesday @ 5pm
- Practice pg.6-7 in Essential Elements Book. Make sure to stay silent on the quarter rests!
- Note- please look only on page 2-4 of the following link for reference: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X0hfXj-jRG2zvpOF_cbAGKRSdnXIIPa2K72G9sfHUVE/edit
- Pg.8, #19 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCJG7Fw-LvQ
- Hot Cross Buns pg.20, #70 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2WCtGKvBIo&t=11s
- Practice playing your G, D, A and E strings with the bow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVOEXhCjhKM
- Keep the bow straight in between your bridge and fingerboard.
- Garage doors (lifting/angling your right arm): E for closed door, A to let the skateboard out, D for the bike, and G for the minivan!
- Make sure to keep a good bow hold the ENTIRE time you’re playing!